How to enrol
To enrol at the Speakeasy School of English, take the following steps:
- Download the application form from the box on the right
- Fill in the application form and deliver, post, e-mail or fax it to the school. Remember to complete the accommodation/airport transfer section of the application form, if you require accommodation or an airport pickup
- We will contact you (within 24 hours) to confirm how much you have to pay for your course and accommodation/airport transfer if required. We will also request any additional documents we might need from you (visa students).
- You can then make the appropriate payment: by cash (in person only), cheque, credit card or bank transfer. Remember to send us evidence of your payment, if you are paying by bank transfer from abroad.
- When we have received your payment we will issue you with a Certificate of Enrolment or CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) reference number. If you need a visa to enter the UK, you might need to show the Certificate to the British Embassy in your country, to an immigration official at your UK port of entry or quote the CAS reference number on your visa application.
- We will also contact you to confirm your accommodation arrangements and/or airport transfer if required.
- You are now a Speakeasy Student. You can relax and let us do all the work for you! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
For more information please email us
Please note: Speakeasy School has been licenced by the UK Border Agency to enrol international students under Tier 4 of the Points Based System and holds a Highly Trusted Sponsor Status.