Speakeasy School is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. We will respect any personal data you share with us and keep it safe. We aim to be clear when we collect your personal data and not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
If you want to update, amend or correct any of the information we hold about you, you can send an email to the address listed in the Contact details on this website.
Speakeasy School may collect and hold the following information about you:
- your full name and your title or an indication of the gender that you most closely associate with;
- birth date or alternatively a relevant age range;
- postal address;
- telephone number(s);
- email address(es);
.• Photographs and digital images of individuals/groups for publicity on website and social media social media
- emergency contact details;
- any health issues (e.g. disabilities or special needs which we need to be aware of)
Uses of information
- Processing your enrolment and contacting you in relation to your course booking
- Providing you with information you request
- Sending you periodic emails about news and special offers
- Complying with any requirements imposed on us by law
Speakeasy School will NOT forward or share your personal data with any external organisations unless required to do so by law.
Changes To This Policy
Speakeasy School, 24 Chiswick High Road, W4 1TE